From:
Ferret Nook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:47:49 -0500
Darlene was asking what to use for ferret paw prints. We have always
used Tempera paints. It is a non-toxic opaque watercolor. It can be
cleaned up using water. We put the paint on a plate and place the
ferret's paw in it then either have them walk on poster board or just
press the paw lightly on the board. When we did ferret art work we
would set up a playpen and put the poster board down then let them rip!
It was always a hoot to watch the ferrets "paint."

Good luck and you'll be surprised what fun you and your ferrets can
have with a little poster board and paint!

Ferret hugs,

Kathy

Kathy Fritz, Executive Director
Ferret Nook Shelter / Adoption Center