From:
Ferret Nook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2012 11:11:38 -0600
Dec. 21, 19:14 1987 - the first FML entry
Dec. 21, 2012 - the 25th anniversary of the FML

The other day I found something interesting -- I was cleaning out some
storage boxes and found to my surprise -- 3-1/2 inch floppies with the
FML from its infant days! I'll have to dig out our old CPU and see if
the floppies are still viable! That will certainly bring back many fond
memories! Oh and for some of you youngsters out there, a 3-1/2 inch
floppy is what we old timers thought was a huge storage device for all
our files! It would be a drop in the bucket by today's standards!

On another note, I would like to thank everyone who sent us
Thanksgiving wishes! As a shelter mom, sometimes I get caught up in the
day-to-day routine and forget my manners! All the cards are placed on a
very special wall in the "shelter office" (our used to be dining room)!
It was exciting to open the mail and read all of the special notes!
Thanks to all that wrote!

Ferret hugs,
Kathy
Ferret Nook Shelter / Adoption Center