From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 1995 22:21:22 -0400
Dear FML readers,

have youever heard of the Sherpa Bag?  It is a very fancy looking soft
sided pet taxi - more like an over the shoulder bag for carrying pets.

Well, I asked the company for some literature and what they sent me is an
article from the New York Post, Oct 4, 1994.  Basically, the creator of this
bag (Sherpa is the name of her dog) Gayle Martz was instrumental in getting
pets allowed IN CABIN on airlines.

What I'd like to know is, ANYONE OUT THERE INTERESTED IN WRITING HER TO GET
FERRETS INCLUDED TOO??????

If you are, write to:
Gayle Martz: Sherpa's Pet Trading Company
357 East 57th Street, PH
New York, NY 10022
800-838-9837

These carriers are very expensive IMHO, but if she could get the airlines to
accept ferrets along with small dogs and cats in cabin flights, I'b buy one.
Her bags are approved for air travel.

Pam / STAR*