From:
Kerry Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:08:05 -0500
Hi there,
Just was reading a post that was writing by Kris Mewton.  Kris and Mary
Mewton run a ferret rescue in Warren Michigan.  (Mkaresq ) shelter.

They have been doing this for many years.  Recently they lost three little
ones in the same day.  They are very sadden by their lost.  Both of them
do work together and have saved more ferrets than I have fingers and toes.
Both of them have taken in ferrets when other Michigan rescues would not
take them.  They spend much of their time devoted to saving ferrets and
educating people about ferrets.

Today I think we should give them both a round of Thanks.

Thanks Mary and Kris!!

And to all the other shelters that did this day end and day out.  Without
Mary and Kris and people like them ferrets would not get a second chance
at life.

So please when ever you can adopt a ferret from a shelter, donate when you
can, and help in any way that you can think can.

Sincerely
Adalila Gibbs

Kerry and Ada Gibbs (weaselpals)
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html