From:
John & Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 23:17:43 -0500
Ok, let me preface this by saying I won't bother reading any flames.  That
said, I'm sad to say Smokey went back to her original mom & dad today.

She HATES my other fuzzballs!  (It got worse daily.)  She is wonderful with
people, though.  She is great with all of my kids, even the 1-year old.  I
have never seen a ferret who is as hyper and playful as her, either.  She
is a beautiful sable.  She is a toe-nipper, but I think bitter apple would
work.  She is completely litter-box trained.  She truly believes that ALL
socks belong to her, even the ones you are wearing!  She needs to be an
only ferret, though.  She is accustomed to playing with dogs, though, and
enjoys the dogs her mom & dad have.  If anyone knows of someone who would
provide a really good home for her and give her lots of love and
attention, and doesn't have any other ferrets, you can e-mail Cindy at
mailto:[log in to unmask]    (I have her permission to post that, BIG.)

Shannon, Sterling, Pandora, & Jasmin