Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2014 10:35:19 -0500
MY GOSH, I checked the website and the scrubs are $36.99 each. WOW. I
would have LOVED to have had one but my money is best spent at the vet
and on drugs than something that gorgeous. Dang it. I used to have a
pattern for scrubs around here somewhere, I might go ahead and get
yellow material (to match our t-shirts we use for our ed tables,
has our emblem on it) and get two of the quilt patches to sew on as
pockets. The next thing is finding time to make it ! As if rescue isn't
already a full time job, a part time job, and a hobby

Eliza. Personally I am glad you were able to return her and obviously
you were blessed by obtaining this needy little ferret that came to
you. (you needed each other) I feel you did the right thing. They do
remember, they do get reacquainted and obviously as hard a time as she
had when she first came, she was very bonded with her...........BUT I
would suggest to her to get some Carafate from a vet and give her 1 cc
2 or 3 times a day to ward off a nervous stomach, stop that ulcer
before it happens............if she can't do that, a lot of people use
our human drugs for indigestion Pepcid, crushed, and I am not sure what
the amount of water used to mix it with but it does need a certain
amount to dilute it. I bet someone on this list knows and its very
inexpensive. Precaution used ahead of time will normally avoid a lot
of problems in the future.

Millie Sanders at Txferretrescue.org
with Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue and
connecting Foster homes and sanctuaries