From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:43:38 -0700
Uh Bill - was that your comment?  (spoiler)?  If not this is to whomever
did write that.

[Moderator's note: Yes, that was my comment.  Sounds like it was
misunderstood and I apologize.  The term "spoiler" often is used to
indicate that a plot of a movie/book, or a clue to a game, is about to
be discussed.  So, if one notices a post which says "spoiler" but doesn't
want to chance spoiling their surprise, it means the post should be
skipped.  By no means is it a derogatory name or something meant to apply
to you, as poster; rather, I *thought* it was a fair hint to readers that
discretion should be used if they don't wish a plot to be revealed.  I'm
sorry about that -- I'll be more specific in the future.

I don't care what ugly names you want to call me.  I did not spoil
anything.  She asked if anyone was up to date and all I did was relay
what has already played.  I truly am sorry though if you didn't want to
know.  But really - you had to know someone would tell her what happened
in the last episode - it's what she inferred that she wanted to know..
not just a head count on who was watching - or did I infer too much?

The link I provided is like previews..  so that's not spoiling anything
either...Just don't go there or read the previews if previews is too much
info for ya - meany (snicker)

Vicki

Vicki Montgomery Tricks and Treats Rescue Greater
Houston/Galveston Texas
713-472-6599

"Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man
will not himself find peace." ~ Dr. Albert Schweitzer