From:
D'Abato's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 15:28:42 -0700
I got some of this Kaytee Ferret food with all the goodies in it.  What do
you think about this food?... the pieces of the carrots are awfully big and
hard???  Also on another note,I have two 11 week olds they are both brothers
and one is alot!!!  larger then the other and when they are in the cage the
big guy lays on the little guy and chews on his ears..he can't get away and
has to put up with it,I've put bitter apple on the little guy but it doesn't
work long at all... do you think he will be better when he gets fixed???
Thanks everyone!!!  I enjoy this list sooooooooo much!!!