From:
sue azima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 15:11:26 -0400
becky,
in my opinion, and only mine, it is much better to feed ferrets food
especially formulated for them.  they have special dietary requirements,
just like any other animal.  you wouldn't feed your cat dogfood woudl
you? :)

there are several brands of ferretfood.  marshall farms, sheppard & greene,
totally ferret, 8 in 1, etc.  my favorite is totally ferret, but the others
are also good.  your local pet store should offer some kind of ferret food.
if not, see if your mom will order it from the internet or soemthing.  that
is what i have to do.  my mom just orders a large bag from an online pet
store.

hth,
sue

Jay, Sue, and their zoo :)