From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:53:11 EST
>...Also, does anyone have any advice on keeping ferrets out from behind
>the fridge and stove?

My fiance made L shaped brackets to put in the space in between the edge
and the wall.  There is a long enough support on the bottom with a 2x4, a
triangle shaped piece of wood holding that to the upperpiece which is
plywood cut to the width of the open space.  Those pieces are as tall as
the washer/dryer.  I then pushed the appliance tight against the wood.
With eight ferrets, and three years... no problem yet.  Now about my
shower door when I'm in it.....??

Amy and the boys
God Bless America