From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 11:43:35 -0500
>From:    Pat Hill <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: new game
>...We have a 12" piece of the black, rubber?  4" I am not sure if it is
>dryer hose but it looks like it.  I saw B.J. laying in it so I started
>rolling the tube with him in it around my apt.

Oh yeah!  I have a plastic cylinder that's closed on one end (it's from
"Robertson's" Real Beef Jerky - for those of you who appreciate the real
thing & are willing to pay for it, it's absolutely wonderful).  This clear
cylinder is about 4 1/4" in diameter & 11 1/4" in length so it's big enough
for even the porkers.  They love to being rolled around.  The more svelt
foozles fold in half for a better roll.  Most of them really love it.  Some
of them are so crazy about it they have to drag it under the chest of draws
for safe keeping when not in use.