From:
Ann Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2011 05:41:34 -0700
I have a jill in season and my vet is having a hard time finding out
where to order and/or get the Jill Jab, named proligestone. Please
anyone out there let me know where my vet can get this as we have a
little girl Yuna who is very old and in the shelter and in need of
this shot to bring here out of season. Yuna hates all other ferrets
and attaches them. I do not breed as the shelter has 65 ferrets right
now and I do not want to add to that. She is old and she is our little
girl. I thank anyone is advance for any information you have on this.
Yuna sends her kisses she gives freely.

Thanks,
Ann

Ann's Ferret Shelter & Adoption Inc.