From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2011 01:46:23 -0700
It has been two and a half weeks since I took Rusty, my cinnamon
all-there boy who I took to the symposium, to the vet to get a
deslelorin implant, rather than removing his manhood. I am pleased
that his testicles are showing some shrinking. His odor is also less
pungent now. He never was aggressive and is very mellow, although he
still doesn't get along with other ferrets. Maybe I just have to try
to match him up with someone again.

BTW I had to take him to a well-known vet in Phoenix for I have yet
to find someone down here in the "small town" of Tucson that does
the implants. I also did the des on a couple of adrenal ferrets. The
female's vulva has shrunk some but not way down yet; vet said about
three weeks. We shall see.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ

Waiting for the summer monsoon rains with much anticipation.