Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:49:21 -0700
Really now....the CHP has so much more to do than "tail" a car with out
of state plates and the Ag folks if you unadvisably choose to drive
through a check point really don't make you empty your trailer to
inspect as they too have better things to do like drink coffee and
eat donuts.

Don't let this "anon", paranoid person instill fear in your driving in
CA with ferrets. You are smart, you are making efforts to conceal them
in an inteligent way I'm sure and I'm sure you have Googled to find out
where the Ag checkpoints are so you can drive around them. You'll be
fine. Don't bother with the car rental switch advice. That was rather
funny though. You are not smuggling heroine you are passing through on
roads that are not manned by the Ag peeps.

Best to you and your fuzzies.

Cheers!

Jilli + 5