From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:16:37 -0700
I was reading the care sheet for chinchillas on Pets.com yesterday, just
out of curiosity.  It mentions the dust bath that the chinnies love to
help soak up the oil in the fur.

Then I thought, is it possible to get the same results using the dust bath
on ferrets?  Has anyone tried this?  I'm thinking that maybe the dust
could soak up the ferret's oils and help control odor.  Would this work?

Thanks!

=====
Aileen & the Herd minus one Herdling
Slinky, Kyle, Noel, Sandy, & Rootie the beagle
Missing Gizmo so much. We love you, baby.

Check out the Herd's website at:
 http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/7414/index.html