From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:56:35 -0700
Do action figures count in ferret math?  If so, I am a victim of ferret
math.

I was really moved by the post and the website about the 11-year-old boy
that helped to design the action figure eagle, Razor, with its sidekick,
Gizmo the Fighter Ferret.  So I decided to check it out in person.  (If
you didn't go to the link from yesterday's FML, check out this one:
http://www.resaurus.com/makeawish/

Anyway, across the street from where I work is a mall, and in that mall is
a Kay Bee Toys.  So at lunch I wandered over, just to see what Razor and
Gizmo looked like.  I had to ask a sales clerk where they were (which made
me feel pretty sheepish).  The boxes were actually stacked up by the
registers with a Make-a-Wish Foundation sign.

I opened the lid (the box is really cool!) and was very impressed.  The
ferret is kind of like a chocolate sable with a big pink nose.  I think
they must be hand-painted because the one I got has a much darker face
than the other one that was there.  He has on a cute bomber jacket and
big red shoes.  The eagle looks neat too.

Now I have to find room somewhere on my bookshelf for this big box. :-)
But it's worth it for a good cause ($5 per sale goes to M-a-W) and a ferret
that I don't actually have to feed.

=====
Aileen & the Herd minus one Herdling
Slinky, Kyle, Noel, Sandy, & Rootie the beagle
Missing Gizmo so much. We love you, baby.

Check out the Herd's website at:
 http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/7414/index.html