From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 11:51:08 EST
Somebody was looking for a distributor of TF in Vancouver, BC.  I called
Mary Reilly of TF, and asked her this question.  Her answer was:

Harrison Pet Products
Kichener, Ontario, Canada
519-741-1211, ask for Sue

Yes, Kichener is a long way from Vancouver!  TF is just moving into the
Canadian market, though, and I don't believe they have a very wide
distributorship system set up there yet.  Hope this is helpful!

- Ela

P.S.  I do not actually work for TF myself, nor do I have any interest in
the firm.  They have, however, been very generous sponsors of the SOS fund
and ferret shelters in general, and I consider Mary Reilly to be a good
friend.  So, I try to help out occasionally by passing information back and
forth between TF and the ferret lists, as they do not have Internet access.