From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 12:34:06 EST
Re: digging
Sorry I don't have a definite answer to give you ... other than maybe buying
one of those hard plastic pads you put under desk chairs, and putting it
over the carpet in the doorway that is.  My two will NOT give up when
they've got their minds set up to do something!

Luckily, however, they are also very easily distracted.  When they get into
something they shouldn't be in, and PERSIST at it, I pick them up, take them
to the bedroom, toss them (lightly) onto my bed, and tickle them and rile
them up.  They quickly forget what they were doing, and start to chase each
other and hop around.  Hope this helps!

- Ela