Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 12:40:45 -0400
To ferret lovers:

Lady in Knoxville, TN area needing to place 3 four month old female
fuzzies.

Has a large cage, gobs of toys etc.

She had to re-locate and the ferrets are not allowed.

Wishes $50. each           (or best offer )

They are spayed and de scented.  Purchased from a pet store in May.  Shots
up to date.

One white, one black with white, one white with black.

Btw.  do not bite.

She says they love attention!!!!!!!!!!

Please reply to my address and I will forward your mail, and or send you
phone numbers to reach her personally.  (what ever you prefer)

Thanks
Meg

May the good Lord bless and keep you.