Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:11:23 -0400
To all ferret  lovers,

Knoxville area

There are 3  young ferrets  apx.   4 months old.   females       shots up
to date. (solid white ,    black with white        white with black   )

Owner has relocated and is not allowed to have them with her.

They are being cared for with food and water etc. but are being caged.

They need a loving home !!!!!!!!!

She has over $400.  invested with the cage, toys etc.  She is asking for
only $50. each .  Or best offer.

If you are interested use my address and I will forward the information on
to her.  Your phone #, email address etc.

Thanks
Meg

May the good Lord bless and keep you.