From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:53:16 -0400
Avecon Diagnostics is now sponsoring the Ferret Couture and Ferret Aid
Fashion Show.

That means they are offering FREE ADV TESTING to all the Ferret Models
in the fashion show.  The Elisa test made by Avecon is recognized by the
AFA; so we are very excited to be able to offer this for free to our
participants.  We are asking participants test the Elisa test using
Saliva, and we will provide all information and details upon request.
Avecon Diagnostics has also generously donated a Quick Check per model
for the day of the show so we can familiarize each owner and participant
with the Quick Check and offer another level of ADV protection.

We sincerely hope you will be as excited as we are about this as we
strongly believe that prevention of the spread of ADV is currently one
of the most important steps we as owners can take to protect our fuzzies
from disease.

I was contacted by several people previously who wanted their ferrets to
model in the show but they were not up to date on their ADV status.  If
you are still interested in having your ferrets model and would like a
FREE ADV test please contact me at [log in to unmask] Ferrets modeling
in the show will be going down the runway a total of 2-3 times and will
either be in a carrier, wear a harness, or wear one of Ferret Couture's
great sweater's or hoodies.  They must also have a good temperament and
enjoy being in the spotlight as they will be seen by hundreds of people
and possibly go down the runway with one of our VIP guests.

Ferret Aid and Ferret Couture are very excited to be able to make this
fundraiser an ADV free event and want to thank Avecon Diagnostics for
helping to make that happen.

We sincerely hope that you take Avecon up on its generous offer and test
your ferrets so we can see your wonderful kids on the runway.  100% of
the profits raised that night go to the shelter, and it's an easy way
to help out.  Please contact me should you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Shannan Skitch

Please join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference June 23-25 in
Toronto, Canada
<http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html>

To support our shelter
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>