From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 23:11:09 -0400
Hi Ping is He,

I'm honored to talk to you, I often read about the trouble you can get
into and try to live up to your high standards.  I have looked up to
you for at least a few months!  You sound like you'd be lots of fun at
a party, and I would love to toob with you one day!

I do have to ask you don't tell to many about my little idea of meeting
some ladies at the fashion show.  they think I'm sweet and shy; it works
for me and we are sharing Tone within minutes!  The ladies love that
and I always travel with a bottle.  My mom has told me the names of the
ladies (and boys) in the show and there will be no Cassie Iroff in the
show.  I hear she is a nice looking fert, it's too bad but there are some
other really nice ones.  Miss Leah is hot, did you see her pics?  Then
there are others like Honey, and Lilly Angel.  with names like that you
know they are lookers!  I will be hanging out with them for a while so
I think I can make my moves over dinner.  I have a plan you know.  it's
just the show I don't know much about; modeling I never done that.
Mom likes to take those embarrassing nudie shots while I am in bed but
that's it!

Oh and there will be tons of pictures of the show.  in fact it is being
filmed!  Yep!  They will have a recording of the show so they can get all
the shots they want and maybe even show you it on the Ferret Couture or
Ferret Aid site.  I will be a star mom said.  I'm just kinda nervous.
don't want to mess up and lose my shirt on stage (it's not that kind of
show mom said!).

As far as giving the computer back.  well I am on restricted computer
use.  Mom says I am NOT allowed to be on the computer for long or
unsupervised ever since I "marked my territory" on Dad's new tablet.
She said if it was her computer I would have been staying with Auntie
Randy already.  but since it was Dad's she said I could stay.

-Deo

Please join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference
June 23-25 in Toronto, Canada
<http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html>