From:
Debbie Gambrielle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 03:55:08 EDT
This post might be off topic, but not entirely.  A friend and I have been
in the process of writing a ferret book, sorry, can't say too much more.
We are in the process of deciding exactly what will be included in the
book, so have made an attempt to research how to get the book published
when finished.  If anyone has experience in this area, please let us know.
Thanks!  Hope everyone enjoyed their fourth of July!

Debbie