From:
Debbie Whorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2006 13:46:59 -0400
Saw this on craigslist:

Legal Hotline: 1 800 555 6517.
"I think my neighbors are abusing their pet.  Can I do any thing to stop
them?"

Here is the number to call.  To know your rights and how to go about
expressing your displeasures, this number is for you.  But try not to
call because you don't like someone's method of training his or her
dog.  Animal Legal Defense Fund can also help with landlord-tenant
issues, vet problems, neglect and any form of abuse.

Debbie Whorley