From:
Beverly Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2006 03:43:39 EDT
>We have been informed by the Vendor coordinator that this year's Faire
>will be allowing only 501(c)3 shelter operators to have Vendor tables
>to raise funds

wow, I think that when so many in home shelters take in so many ferrets
that would otherwise be filling the others up even more that all shelters
should be able to sell products at a ferret gathering or show and let
the persons spending money decide what they would or would not like to
purchase, you could put 501 3c signs up if you like but wow, so many
need help..

flame me if you like but I think that is rather like clubs sharing a
holiday function and one club saying to the rest....we are the only club
that can benefit from this gathering of folks..maybe it is just different
out in the real world instead of a state where they are illegal.

beverly, the thugs and  gourmets