Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 20:25:16 -0700
Hi all

Business has picked up a little.  It is not what I want to see.

A little girl named Rocky came in today.  She waz met by Bailey, Rick,
Hootie, Beans and Pixel.  They were happy to see her and greeted her
warmly.  After da greeting though it waz time to get down to some serious
gossiping and catching up on all da news and such.  They talked for a
very long time.  They had to go over to da Fruit bar to get a snack
before going off to explore.  They headed out after da snack to explore
and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at Dirt
Mountain where they were digging away.  They said they were enlarging
their den to accomadate one more.  They dug and dug and soon had it comfy
for one more.  Then it waz off to da Sock Steal game where they stocked
up on all da socks to stash in da den.  She said to send lots of luv and
kisses and hugs to her mommy.

A little guy named Bjerknes came in later.  I gave him da tour of da
place and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He waz real
interested in da Fruit bar where he had to sample everything to see what
he liked best.  He killed a little time there until da Ferretvite
Festival opened up and then headed over dat way.  He lapped up a lot of
da ferretvite and then they dragged him out on da dance floor to dance
awhile.  He seemed to like it a bunch so he stayed out.  I think he
danced with everyone and soon had danced da night away.  When they closed
up they had to throw him and some others out.  They all headed over to
Hmmock Haven to get a couple of winks and rest up for tommorrrow.  He
said to send lots of cuddles and hugs to hiz mommy along with lots of
luv.

A little guy named Linus came in later.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He said he waz kinda
hungry so he headed over to da Gravy Gourmet to get a bite to eat and
relax for a while.  Then he headed out to da Fields to run and see if he
could catch a bunch of cheweasels.  He had a lot of fun ruuning through
da grass and playing by himself.  They were a couple of others out there
and there waz some tense moments but soon everything waz ironed out.  He
then started searching for them cheweasels but wasn't sure where they
hung out but he looked and looked and soon had ferreted out a bunch to
take back to hiz stash.  I told him to watch those suckers as they tend
to run off attached to another little one.  He said he is sorry he had to
leave but when it is time it is time.  He said to send hiz luv and kisses
and cuddles to hiz mommy.

I am off to see if I can get a cheweasels or two.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee