From:
Tillie & Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 1996 18:34:02 -0700
Just my humble .02 worth... With all the comments on how expensive FO prices
are I just had to express my opinion on the subject.  I live in a "Small
Town" area, with very limited access to good pet supply stores.  So, the
prices in FO catalogue don't scare me!  I can get the large bottle of
Ferretone out of FO for the same *exactly* price as I can get the small
bottle at any of my local pet stores.  There are also a lot of items in FO
that are not available anywhere around here.  I did get a chance to go to a
couple of big stores in the Portland, OR area last weekend, and none of them
carried a decent selection of Ferret items.  PetSmart carried only 1 brand
of Ferret food (8-in-1), and a few toys that weren't any cheaper than the
same things in FO catalogue.  I haven't found any Ferret food locally other
than some fishy smelling bulk stuff.  So, anyway, I am glad there are mail
order places out there like FO.  I only wish I could locate a place here in
OR where I could get TF food.

Thanks for listening to my babble!

Amy & Katie
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit"