From:
Brad Arendt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:28:45 -0600
Hello again to all of you ferret lovers.  Have another problem with my 3
year old sable fuzzie, Hobbes.  We noticed this evening that Hobbes' left
eye will slowly close while his right one stays wide open.  He will from
time to time open the left eye again, only to have it slowly shut again.
Was wondering if any one out there may have some idea as to what might be
wrong?  We are very nervous about this but are anxious to see how he is in
the morning.  We are getting him in to the dr ASAP but also know the vast
knowledge out there on this list.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Brad, Kelly, Hobbes (leave my damn eye alone dad!!), Susie (why is big bro
getting all the attention, i'm cute too!!), & Elmo (what a great
distraction, time to destroy!!)