From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 01:21:20 EST
:::::drum roll::::

Our Wolfy has done it again.  She has been published yet again in a
wonderful book called God's Messengers, by Allen and Linda Anderson.
The book has lots of wonderful stories about what animals teach us
spiritually.  One of the stories, "Ferrets Are Made of God" is written
by our beloved Wolfy about Sean and Rocky.

I have put up a copy on Ebay, signed by both the authors AND Wolfy, Sean,
and Rocky.  Don't miss out on this wonderful book.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3658473709

Proceeds for this auction go to California Ferret Rescue.

Hugs,
Robin, Rosie, Petey TPO, Tonks, and Naked Noel the Christmas Ferret