Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 01:39:28 +1100
I have four ferrets, two boys and two girls... all four are great, they
are about 3months old and i love them all to death, my question is,
should i try breed them?  i mean i could put one boy with one girl and
the other boy with the other girl?  would my babies change at all?  I
know a few breeders of cats/dogs/rats and they all think it would be
a great experience... Ferrets are sought after in my area and I think
everyone who has met my guys has wanted one so I doubt finding them
homes would be a drama... plus I would love to include some more into my
group...

I have also considered starting a rescue aswell for unwanted ferrets to
rehome them aswell...

are there any breeders here who could give me some words of wisdom and
some handy hints?

thanks