From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:08:43 -0500
Hi.  I don't really know how much exactly my guys eat in a day-we usually
give them a cup or so of mixed food each morning, but they don't usually
eat it all in one day.  We mix the Zupreem with two other foods-Totally
Ferret (the cheaper though same Ferret Store version) and Marshall's.  We
were told when we got our guys that mixing a few different kinds of top
quality food is best, in case they ever change or discontinue one of them
(so you don't have to worry your guys won't eat a new food when that time
comes!).  They like all three just fine and enjoy each kibble as treats,
too.

We get all three of our foods from the Ferret Store, but being that we
only have two ferts, we don't need big bags-we use smaller sizes that
still last a really long time-we're on the same bags we ordered in the
spring-and keep them in an airtight Vittles Vault to keep it fresh.  We're
about ready to order some new bags now.  I think the Ferret Store and its
prices are great, especially with the free shipping on orders of $20 or
more!

Hope this helps a little!

-April