From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 07:54:19 -0500
I noticed a post today on 8 in 1 treats that are killing ferrets.  I have
posted in the past on their other treats called Yogis.  They all but
killed one fert of mine by giving him Hershey squirts, rectum rockets,
and brown bullets.

I had complained to the 8 in 1 company of their product but they claim my
previous diet was the problem.  These ferts are on the same diet now they
were on then and no ill effects.  Period.  The only variance was the Yogi
treats.  They were given to me by the 8 in 1 company for compensation
where I bought a 30 pound or so bag of their ferret feed that my animals
all but starved to death on because they refused to eat it.  The company
did refund my money for the feed but not the vet bill for Bud.

As I had stated many times before, 8 in 1 is not a ferret kind company.
THeir products are unreliable and dangerous to ferrets.  This company
needs to either change it's product or get out of the business.  8 in 1
is NOT recommended in any context and is to be avoided at all costs.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud