From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:29:10 -0400
It seems these ferrets are of some genus order of spiders.  They sleep so
deeply, I can pick them up, move them to the cage, place them in a hammy
and they never wake up.  I can make any kind of noise around them and they
never notice, never wake up, and just don't care.  But.... if they are all
soundly sleeping dead to the world in the cage and I very most carefully
open the cage door making NO noise and NO vibration, an instant later this
tsunami of fur is boiling out the open door.  Just how do they do that ???

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud