From:
Magda Matysiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:51:57 -0400
Hi everybody,

Few months ago I got a 3-mth old ferret.  Everything seems to be going
great, but I have one concern.  Always after I give him a bath, he gets
crazy.  He runs around the room, and tries to scratch himself, like his
skin was itching.  He calms down when he gets dry.  I thought it was the
shampoo I used (baby shampoo), so i bought one especially for ferrets, but
it nothing changed.  Once I got him wet with clean water, and he was
running around and scratching again.  Is it possible that he's allergic to
water?  Did anybody else had the same problem?

Thanks for any info.
Magda

--
    m~m~m~m~m~m~m~m