Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:03:22 -0400
"Crocheted Eggs "

I am so glad you asked this question!

Please let us know how.  I am not trying to make them....but I have been
explaining to a crafty person what they are like.  She has been trying to
make them but the eggs come apart.  The last bunch she sent she actually
melted the plastic to get it to stick cause crazy glue did not do the
trick.

I would live to know how to make "bar bells" That is one of the maybe 3
toys I am not allowed to play with...if I can find it.  It is much loved
in my house...wool, bells on each end..looks like a bar bell!

Lynda
Toby the Trailblazer, Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep =20