Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:03:19 -0400
>Bill, you MORE than deserve it!  If you try it and anyone gripes nastily
>just form an "up-side-the-head" committee and we/they will handle the
>jerks!  It used to be that the FML was the only reputable resource, but
>now the resources back each other up so you could safely take a day or
>maybe even sometimes two (?) a week,

I am in total agreement with the information seeking, researching, most
helping and caring FML'er SUKIE!

Take at least one day a week off...2 is normal but is BIG normal?  Maybe
we can convince him one day is good...he can e-mail people so he doesn't
go into with withdrawal.

And my hand is up for the "up-side-the-head" committee...!  Pick me!
Pick me!

[Moderator's note: Withdrawal?  From e-mail?  Never happens.  BIG]

>long memories for some things,...

I have taken Toby out for walks since he was a baby....He knows when I
put the carrier near the door we are going and will sit in it, it is the
only time he will stay still for a SECOND so I can put his harness on and
he is very quiet when we walk the apt.  halls...

I have always wondered if it is his scent or does he know we are getting
close to the car on the way back!  He speeds up the pace when we are
getting near the car and will run hard when he sees the parking lot...ok,
he doesn't always pick the correct car but he may be hinting at a younger
car with air!

[Re:] "petco"

I have been involved with some issues (?) since joing the FML (usually to
help or get something done) and have been fortunate to be involved with
other FML'ers that will set up a List to discuss with interested parties
what we would like to see happen.

Of course everyone was interested in putting personal feelings aside and
getting the job done without name calling and accusations but I think you
may get more results by inviting the people interested in putting a stop
to Petco to join together.

Lynda
Toby the Trailblazer and Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep.=20