From:
".:. Lin .:." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 03:00:47 -0400
Good evening, everyone. :)

June's meeting will be held at Sunergo's Coffee Shop on the 17th, located
on 2122 South Preston Street in downtown Louisville.  The meeting will
be from 2pm-4pm, possibly a little less if we get everything in order
in an hour or so.  Please bring money if you would like refreshments or
something to snack on there, as we won't be providing anything!  Also,
leave all fuzzies at home - this is a business meeting only!

Directions to the meeting can be found at their website (link provided
below) or you can Mapquest them.  As always, if neither work, you can
always email me and I would be happy to get them for you. :)

http://www.sunergoscoffee.com/map.php

Any other questions, please contact me directly. :)  Thank you!

--
Linda M.
Derby City Dookers Ferret Club Organizer

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. - Murray Banks
Animals can communicate quite well.  And they do.  And generally
speaking, they are ignored.  - Alice Walker
Hunt each other - leave the animals alone.