From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 22:35:50 -0700
Several of you have asked about the price of the Ferrets with Soul(e)
calendar previewed earlier & inquired as to when it would be available.
We are asking $15 for the calendars with free domestic & International
shipping and they are currently available for order. We are including
a free ferret themed mouse pad with every order. We will continue to
offer the free shipping & mouse pad as long as it is available to us.
The calendar is spiral bound & measures 11" x 8.5" when closed.

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
Calendars will be shipped to your registered PayPal address unless
you let us know otherwise. Other payment options can be arranged by
emailing the above address. Thanks!

Here's the link to view calendar.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Calendar%202012/?albumview=slideshow>

Tracy