From:
Jules DeVarney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 22:11:35 EDT
Hi everyone :)

I've started a forum on Delphi, per the request of a shelter owner.  The
forum is specifically for shelter owners to discuss issues important to
them.  There are several folders for different subjects, as well as one for
suggesting a new folder :)

I only ask a couple simple things.  First, PLEASE I AM BEGGING to do not
turn it into a bickering flaming forum :(, and be sure to introduce
yourself in the welcome folder, tell us all about you, your shelter and
anything else you'd care to share :)

So come talk, share your ideas, tips, tricks, crisis and anything else
you'd care to share!  You'll need to create a user name to post messages,
but it's easy and painless I promise :)
http://www.delphi.com/ferretshelters

Jules and the Zoo