From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 05:52:16 -0700
Dee..
>RE: Regarding the post from Mary at Modern Ferret, what did it have to do
>with ferrets?.....

i am sorry to disagree with you...i for one am a subscriber to Modern
Ferret...this post not only gets a message to us ferret lovers that CARE
about Mary and Eric...it also tells us subscribers why the issue due is
late...

this gets seen by a lot of people at once...and did not take up so much
space that it should interfere with the stories you want to read on the
FML...i am sure mary was thinking about those of us that WERE interested
in what was happening and i am sure she does not have time to individually
contact each and every subscriber and each and every person who cares about
them.

mary and eric have done a LOT for ferretdom...this forum is full of
caring, loving ferret people...we all should care and pray for one of
our own going thru such trials...

i am sorry if her post was not relevant to you...but it was to many others
of us...

HUGS...
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew...
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles (Slyk),
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, and Princess!!!!!
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy & Charlie...
at the Bridge!
THE FERRETS' PAGE..."http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97"
Help Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter...Use I-Give...