From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 14:39:51 EDT
I met two ferts last week that were mutilated by an Texas vet.  Ferrets
should not be declawed!  I can do a back FML search of medical term and
sane reasoning why not to do this surgery, but if anyone has an already
prepared Form Letter for me and my fellow ferret lovers in NC to send to
the Texas vet that performed this horrible procedure, please email it to
me directly at [log in to unmask] to save us time and fert paws.

Thanks,

Shari Gunter
Club Contact
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, North Carolina
http://www.trifl.org