From:
Sara Munz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 14:43:50 -0700
Dear Saraferret: Please know that Ed Lipinski's idea of what is amusing
and appropriate is not shared by most of the rest of us. Yes, the
Rainbow Bridge comes from Norse mythology but the Valkyries rode their
horses to collect warriors souls and all ferrets are warriors. They
would not trample them or knock them off. Losing a ferret creates so
much pain that it's good to know that they've been properly greeted and
that they're in a place where they can be happy until their owners come
to join them.

I have never asked for a Bridge greeting but I am proud to share part
of my name with you and to know that you're doing such good work.

Sara in Portland

PS: Mom says we should feel sorry for this Lipwhatever guy because he
has no imagination but we say someone with no imagination should not
have ferrets. Dictate by Illyria, Palmer, Dakine and Biscuit