Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 20:51:28 EST
It is a sad day at Sam and Dave's. Tuesday morning at 12:30 AM Stewart
Not-So-Little left us from his comfortable warm napping place while my
wife held him. Stewart was brought to us with Baby Girl and Atone. Baby
Girl had health issues from the beginning and we ended up adopting
Atone. Stewart and Atone stayed together until Stew's potty habits were
just a bit too much for Atone. There was a time when Stewart would come
running down the hall looking for Sam to either get a 'cookie' or to
get his medicine. We had it timed out so that when I took my meds, Stew
took his. Although Stewart was a foster, he left this earth under our
care and from our home. I hope those that watch the bridge would please
keep an eye out for Stewart... make sure he finds his friend Baby
Girl... and let him know, if they let me up there... I will bounce and
dook with him another day.

Dave R.