Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:52:00 EST
I just wanted to post a quick note that Stewart (Not So) Little on the
top of tree 1 was selected and his Santa has already started to send
items to the shelter. I talked to Crystal and we will receive the items
on Monday. Stewart won't be allowed to enjoy his gifts until Christmas
but I didn't want to wait to say thank you to his Santa. Thank you
thank you thank you. Just so you know... Stewart receives his Pred
twice a day with a dose of Totally Ferret soup mix. He isn't recovering
his coat even though we tried Lupron and Desolorin and the surgery to
remove one and freeze the other. Although Stewart is not a candidate
for adoption we do promise to give him the best care humanly possible.
Stewart also says thank you!

Dave R.