From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:15:56 -0500
If you are planning to adopt and reside in NH, VT or western MA please
consider pre screening and setting up an appointment at Ferret Wise.  We
now have 3 MORE 16-20 week old ferrets on waiting list for admit --

AND we still have 2 from Sept 11th now 8 mos. to place as a pair Albino
gal & deaf silver panda boy

PLUS Charles , a male chocolate w/ bib who will finally be old enough for
rabies vaccine in 2 weeks!

PLUS older pairs and older singles ( for single ferret placement) which
all need quality committed homes.

You can visit them at Ferret Wise..  our cages are full , so-- please look
over our kids if you are planning to adopt!  Also our Holiday Open house
allows you to visit the ferrets, enjoy some wonderful human edible treats
and pick up an item or two for your ferrets for Holiday giving.

Drop in on Sa.t Dec. 8th shelter hours 11AM-1 PM
Open house in Annex 11 AM- 3 PM

for directions or information email: [log in to unmask]

the folks at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org