Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 23:15:31 -0700
Best laid plans o' mice and men gang aft a'gley... (in other words...
things change!)

Time flies, especially when you're offline for a while!!  Unfortunately,
while I was offline, time flew for the people I was due to be staying with
in Chicago on August 5th as well, and things have come up which mean I can
no longer stay with them.  So, I'm on the lookout for someone relatively
close to the Chicago O'Hare airport that I can borrow for next Wednesday
evening.  I have a flight out to Portland OR early morning on the Thursday,
and need to be at the airport in time for check-in (it used to be half an
hour, but they changed the rules since I left New Zealand, and now I have
to be there an hour and a half prior <sigh> so need to be there at 7.25am
to make the flight.  (Okay, so you guys are seeing how I can be... I
actually do try to go with the rules where possible... even if they are
stupidly excessive ;o) )

So, is there anyone in the Chicago area, particularly in the area relatively
close to O'Hare, that I can borrow the use of a spare room, couch or floor
for the evening, and their car (and driver ;o) ) for the next morning??  If
so, please feel free to contact me ASAP at [log in to unmask] or on ICQ at
1299805.  Many thanks in advance :o)

Sam