Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 16:29:49 -0500
You know you're addicted to ferrets when you get online on a non-ferret
persons computer and can immediately send a post to the FML without having
to look up the email address <G>

Also, when you're online and haven't been able to do more than think ferrets
for almost a week and are wondering what you'll do for true fuzzy
entertainment... any ferret movies around?  Kindergarten Cop?  Startship
Troopers??  BEASTMASTER!!?  ;o)

Okay okay, in all seriousness here (yeah right) I have one of those request
thingies... uh oh you're saying.  Sam's been quiet and running around
ignoring everyone for weeks and now has to ask something - what is it?!!

Well, the thing is I had plans.  I had good plans ;o) I am going to the New
Jersey ferret show on July 18th in Mercerville... however, the person I was
going with is unable to take me now.  (Actually is unable to go) So, I'll
be Virginia, trying to hatch a plan to get myself to Mercerville.  Sorry,
I'm not planning on walking ;o) and a word to the wise - getting me behind
the wheel of a car is a dangerous proposition... better not to try <G> Are
there any people (and/or ferrets) from the Richmond or Fredericksburg areas
planning on attending?  If those plans are set in concrete (e.g. you know
you'll be going (barring a sick fuzzy of course, they come first <G>)) can
I come to?  Please??  <G> you get the idea

Okay... next <g>

I am having fun!!  Lots of fun.  I have met two hundred and thirty five
fuzzies so far... actually, that's just the ferrets <G> I've also met...
heaps of dogs, sugar gliders, cats, reptiles... I've even had the
opportunity to get bitten by a bear (okay a cub), snuggle a lion cub, play
with an opossum, and meet up with lots of friends.  I have come to some
conclusions... shelter operators are demented, Bhor is more so... Maybe it's
a number of ferrets thing.  Own more than 18 ferrets and go berserk, I don't
know.  Well, maybe it isn't... when someone as patently crazy as Bob Church
calls you wierd, then ... oh, that's right... if he thinks it's wierd, it
must be normal... do I want that title??  Either that or I'm REALLY wierd...
and compared to Bhor, I don't know if that's possible <G> Heavens, he uses
a Mac after all...

Anyway, I am officially offline now for a short while, so anyone who emails
me may receive a delay in a response.  Hard to read email with no phone line
or computer ;o) - however once I'm back I will write back pronto ;o)

Thanks in advance,

Sam