From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 21:52:12 -0400
I got a call today from the Miami Humane Society.  They have two ferrets
that were turned in and "we don't know what to do with them."  I don't know
too much about them as I spent so much time making sure they were taking
care of them properly that I forgot to ask their color/sex.  They say that
one is six years and the other is seven years and the owners brought them
there because they didn't want them anymore.  I'll never understand that
one, but better than turning them loose in a field somewhere.

The girl said they are in good health and have all their hair (I asked).
They say they will hold them as long as necessary, but it's possible a
higher up could decide that it's been long enough at any moment, so the
sooner we can get them out of there the better.

If anyone is interested in helping out these two old-timers, please email
or call me at 305-385-6750 (evenings).

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]