From:
shiloh_001 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 09:03:29 -0400
Dear Scwabbles,

Mommy read us your post on the FML about the new ferrets that have come
to visit you at the Rainbow Bridge and wait for their Mommies and Daddies
there.  She told us that she won't be quite so sad about us going there
someday since she knows that we'll have all kinds of fun while we wait for
her there.

Thank you so much for being you and doing such a great job while filling
in for Sandee.

Your earthly buddies,

Shiloh, Amadeus, Ozzie, Sonny, Sadie, Whisper and the forty-pound ferret
toy, Tess

PS Do they have doors there at the bridge that we can work at getting at
the other side of?  That's our favorite game here other than exercising
Tess!