From:
SaraFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:10:18 -0700
Hi all, we have had gorgeous weather here, but I see that I have a
message from a hooman on de Fml.  Koota was there to meet Angel, but he
didnt want to tag around wit her--ya know how boys are, so Is takes her
wit me to de northland ferret homes of de ermines and all of us wintering
weasels.  She knows dat you loves her but it was her time to go to de
Bridge.  She is really happy with da winter weasels.  Great help in
caring for dose bunches of baby kits dat de Boss gave me--sigh-what a
handful---always wants to play and bother de ermine mommies--at least
dey are no longer bothering the mommies for milk and de mommies are so
happy--I tink dat two or tree of de kits have decided to be ermines--go
figure.  Well dose dat want to be ermines are white at least.  I tink
dat de ermines have gotten used to us winter ferrets.

Very sad news for my Mommy--I had to run to de bridge twice last month as
Mommy lost two ferrets right in one month.  Dese ferrets were dere when I
lived wit mommy--Dere were Taz and Shelby.  Unknown as to Taz's death
cause, but Shelby had some prostate trouble and what is called Cushing's
disease, where he pees is all pus.  Poor Shelby would cry when he had to
go pee.  But he was 8 years old and so rather than Mommy having him have
surgery she decided it was his time to go to de Bridge.

Taz were 9 years old and de vet says he wasnt well--but didnt know quite
what it was.  Well, mommy went to get Taz out of de cage to pway and he
was cold and nothing.  Mommy ran awound de house looking for that heart
ting dey use to check heartbeats, but Daddy said it was too late.  Mommy
screamed and cried.  So poor Taz was laid to rest and Shelby soon
followed--Mommy still thinks it had someting to do wit dat furvac he got
last year wit de reaction and iv's and all dat--he had some brain damage
as he had been so loving, and after dat he would try to kill all de
ferrets, so he had to have a separate play time.

Now youse would tink dat Mommy wouldve given up on Ferrets, but no, she
now is down to two--Mickey de Mouth, and Jezabel aka Jazzy and dey are de
same age and pway together.  Mommy had sworn up and down dat no more
ferrets, but when a lonely ferret is around, Mommy seems to have a pull
for dem

Take care all
SaraFerret